Public Battle and Living History Displays
Tammy Hanley is the vendor coordinator. She will be the person directing how tables will be setup and how they will be set, what she says goes!
- Venders, upon arrival, please go to the vending area and check in with Tammy. She will have the layout of the barn and field. Spots have been arranged and she can direct you to your spot.
- Vending is by invitation only. Vending fees are set by Midway Village. Contact vendor coordinator, Tammy, for prices. Previous vendors in good standing will be sent out their invitations starting in June. If you are new and want to vend, contact Tammy. You will be added to the waiting list. If we get cancellations and spots open, we will contact you. We have only so much room, and previous vendors have seniority on space allocation. Please let us know what you plan on selling, as we are keeping this WWII/Military/Civilian period related only. If you are unsure uf your merchandise is appropriate, we will let you know. No non-military, no firearms sales allowed. Please keep in mind and use restraint in the items you display/sell. They will be seen by the public/press, and we do not need complaints that may reflect unfavorably upon our hobby and Midway Village. Multiple complaints or refusal to remove offending merchandise may result in expulsion from the event.
- During public hours and the Friday school tours, you will not be able to drive in the Village, and no parking your vehicle in the Village or in the vending area. Vehicles must be parked in Reenactor parking. You will be given a parking pass upon arrival.
- Vending Registration closes 8/31/18-NO walk ins
- Vender setup begins no EARLIER than Thursday 4pm. There is no setting up earlier unless the spots have all been marked out.
Field and Village Battle
Chuck Bolanis 10.SS.PD "Frundsberg"
Bill Larsen 353.ID.
Ron Kapustka C.Co.1st Bat.502nd
Pyrotechnics display provided by:
Lumina Pyrotechnics LLC
This website is for reenactors to receive information
on the Rockford, IL. WWII HRS event
Event inquiries should contact Midway Village Museum